Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Meet the Prima Twins


There's a swap on Splitcoaststampers using the Julie Nutting Prima Doll Stamps. Susan is hosting a challenge this week to use fabric as part of the design using the doll stamps. I've had this self-adhesive fabric Contact paper for years. It's called Fabri-Craft and is a Peel 'N Stick fabric made by Rubbermaid. I got it at a garage sale for 25 cents and am not sure it's even available anymore. It has a copyright date of 1993.

I covered my cardboard tag with the Fabri-Craft. The twins dresses are made with paper from Melody Ross (B&W) and Authentique's Lovely (polka dot). Embellies include pre-made bows, rhinestones, ribbon roses and various ribbons.  The dolls' hair was colored with Prismacolor pencils and the face, arms and legs were highlighted with Chalk-Ah-Lot's "Blush" powdered chalk that is perfect to add blush tones to the doll's body.


Thanks for stopping by...comments are appreciated.
Have a great day...........Paulette

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!!!! These tags are perfect - would you allow me to follow your lead - I will give you all credit that is for sure!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.