Thursday, June 20, 2013

Help! I've Lost All My Marbles...

Here's another moo for the  Moo Swap over on Splitcoaststampers.  A “moo” is a miniature work of art that measures 1 1/8” wide by 2 3/4” long.  The theme of the swap is to use a technique or embellishment to serve as an art prompt/reference for future projects.  A humorous title is not required but adds to the fun.

For this moo I used some corrugated cardstock.  I used a glue pen to line the crevices with glue and then I added microbeads (also called micromarbles).  This little girl looks like how I feel some days.  I got the stamp at a used stamp sale and I have no idea which company makes this stamp.

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy 1st Day of Summer---Paulette



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.