Saturday, June 15, 2013

Blossoms At Sunset

There is an "Anything Goes" challenge over on the Chalk-AH-Lot Cafe blog starting today.  You must use chalk in your design.  It's Challenge # 38.  I used powdered chalk from Stamp N Plus.  You can find the chalks HERE.  To achieve my sunset, I like to use a white, matte photo paper by Staples and apply the chalks with a sponge.  The colors I used here are: Perky, Peach, Fizzy, Crimson and Dandy.  The papers are from DCWV.  The bouquet was cut with a Memory Box die.  The background layers were cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities dies.  Come play along with us--- head over to the Chalk-AH-Lot blog to get all the details on Cindy's challenge.
Hope your summer is filled with warm sunny days and beautiful sunsets.   Paulette

1 comment:

  1. This is SO pretty - what a lovely bg. The silhouette on the bg is stunning. Thanks for sharing - I hope I have a chance to try something like this though I do not have all my supplies with me this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.