Monday, May 13, 2013

Class of 2013


This graduation cap is a new iris fold stamp from Stamp N Plus.  The stamp is not yet posted on the website but can be ordered by calling LuAnn at 715-271-1873.  I chose the colors of my grandson's high school, Fenton High, in Bensenville, IL.  I used a pearlescent paper that I embossed in my Cuttlebug with an argyle patterned folder.  The 13 was embossed on silver paper with a Bingo embossing folder by Sizzix.  An orange gem was added to the tassel as an accent.

Have a great day...    Paulette


2 comments:

  1. Stunning! Your iris fold cards always make me say, WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so striking. I love the embossing next to the iris folding and the silver next to the blue and orange. This is a very elegant card. Fabulous use of the bingo embosssing folder...out of the box thinking :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.