Monday, October 8, 2012

Pumpkin Season

It's officially Fall and pumpkin season.  This iris fold stamp from Stamp N Plus is one of my most favorite stamps.  I've used the stamp two times in card contests and managed to win first place each time.  I can't find the stamp in the online catalog but give LuAnn a call if you would like to order it:
715-271-1873.  I used a pumpkin motif gross grain ribbon for the pumpkin and some dark brown  ribbon for the sunflower center.  The leaves are colored with Prismacolor pencils.  I added some oak leaf brads for embellishment.

Enjoy your week.  Paulette Akagi



1 comment:

  1. This is such a stunning card. The iris folding is just beautiful...love it done with patterned ribbon. Beautiful colouring with the Prismas...so pretty. The little brads are a sweet detail. No wonder you win with a design like this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.