Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Ladybug, Ladybug, Fly...

Made this interactive ATC for a Bug ATC swap on SCS. The papers I used are from a re-purposed set of Mary Engelbreit note cards I got on clearance at Michaels. I used a prismacolor pencil to color the bug and the green outline. The wings were stamped on red cardstock, cut out and attached with a brad. Glossy accents were added to the head and spots on the bug. The flower was cut from the note card and attached with pop-dots. All the flowers came with a bit of glitter already on them.

You can see more of my ATCs in my SCS Gallery

Have a great day...Paulette

1 comment:

  1. OMG...I love these. Good thing I signed up for this swap so maybe I'll get to hold one in my hot little hands. Love the Mary Engelbreit touches but the best is that adorable ladybug with the secret message. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.