Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Favorite Childhood Toy

One of my swap mates in a Pick a Theme ATC swap on Splitcoaststampers chose the topic Favorite Childhood Toy.  I loved playing with dolls and my two godmothers (I was born during the war and there were no men around to be a godfather) would give me a doll every Christmas.  I played with dolls  until 7th grade.  This image is from a Graphic paper pack.  I embellished the card with some silk flower ribbon and rhinestones.  You can see more of my ATCs in my Splitcoast Gallery.

Happy Thursday...Paulette

1 comment:

  1. Love this atc. The image is so sweet and the colours are lovely. The little silk flowers are just the right embellishment. My grandmother used to make clothes for my dolls...hadn't thought about that in years. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.