Thursday, January 12, 2017

Tags for CHA





 


 I love doing the monthly Stack-aholic Challenges on the DCWV Facebook page and blog.  Next weekend is CHA in Phoenix.  Megan of DCWV posted a call on Facebook asking for volunteers to send in some tags for a board that will be on display at CHA.  Here are the criteria she posted:

As part of our booth display this year, we are hoping to put together a wall of tags that shows (either with words, pictures, or other art) “Why do I create?” and/or “
What makes me a Maker?” We would LOVE to get a tag from you showing this and how it relates to you! The tag size is 2-3/8”x4-3/4” (6cmx12cm).  If you want to make more than one even, that would be great too!  


I had so many ideas that I ended up making 5 tags.  They will be going in the mail tomorrow...wish I could be going with them....

Thanks for stopping by................................Paulette








1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.