Thursday, September 10, 2015

Thought I Ordered a Cat-puccino?


The challenge is: Coffee or Tea, Which Do YOU Drink? Coffee is my choice to start the day, I like ice tea for lunch a dinner and hot tea is my evening/bedtime drink. Since the stamp has mice in the cup, I thought I use a play on words and title my card: Thought I Ordered a Cat-puccino?
Stamps: Penny BlackPaper: DCWV Rustic StackInk: Black StazonAccessories: Lace, Flowers, Gold Stickles, Krylon Gold Leafing PenTechniques: Prismacolor pencils

I would like to enter my card in the Anything Goes Challenge  for September on the Penny Black Blog.

Enjoy a cuppa.........................Paulette

2 comments:

  1. A beautifully laid out card and pretty colours and lush lace, many thanks for joining in at Penny Black and More this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaah what a sweetie and i'm loving the lace, thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month and good luck, luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.