Saturday, June 14, 2014

Oopsy Daisy


It's Inspiration Challenge day over on Splitcoaststampers.  I picked up the K&co. dimensional flower stickers for 25 cents at a garage sale. The branches were cut with a Memory Box die. My inspiration piece has fish in it but I'm allergic to all seafood so I used the daisy-like flowers, the colors, and the seaweed as inspiration. You could even stretch your imagination a bit and decide the dry embossed background resembles the fish scale pattern. The inspiration comes from this picture.

Happy Saturday.......................Paulette

1 comment:

  1. What a cool take on the inspiration photo. Love that embossed background and your unusual but wonderful colour combination. Really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.