Friday, June 6, 2014

Meet Miss Pansy


I found this paper on sale at Tuesday Morning and immediately knew it would go perfectly by this stamp by Crafty Individuals.  I love how the pansy in the pattern paper echoes the pansy on the stamp.  The stamp is part of a 4 part set called "Four Pretty Young Girls."  Embellishments include some lace with lavender ribbon, purple gems, a metal butterfly and a purple and lavender ribbon tag tie.  I colored the image with Prisma color pencils.


I am entering my card in the June Challenge on the Crafty Individuals blog.  The theme this month is "Tag You're It" and I have incorporated a tag in the design.  You can find the challenge HERE.

Tag!  You're it...time for a great weekend.................Paulette

6 comments:

  1. Pretty paper indeed Paulette, and it goes beautifully with the stamp. Many thanks for joining in the Crafty Individuals June Challenge. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Paulette. Love the entire design with the tag, lace, and sweet image. The purple provides wonderful contrast and the paper was a fabulous choice. The metal butterfly is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely collage that highlights your paper find.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the pretty papers you've used, nice colours and good composition......and thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card!! Love the contrasting colours on this! Thanks for joining in the Crafty Individuals June Challenge. :) Coco x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.