Monday, September 9, 2013

Framed Christmas Kitty


There's a challenge over on Splitcoaststampers to use a frame.  I found this glittery gold die cut frame in my stash.  The patterned paper is Basic Grey.  The flowers were cut from a faux leather trim I got on clearance at JoAnns.  I added gold Stickles to the flower centers.  The pine branches made with a Martha Stewart punch.  The background cardstock is from a glittered DCWV pack.  The stamp is one of Patti"s Kids  X2808 and can be found in the Patti's Kids section of Stamp N Plus Scrap N.  Here's the website:  http://www.stampaffair.com/main.htm.   The stamp can be found HERE.
Happy Monday.............................................Paulette

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable and beautiful! I love that shade of red - Merry Christmas to you too!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Paulette. That stamp is a fave of mine. I am smitten with those flowers and the pretty pine boughs. The gold frame sets everything off so well and picks up the gold in the band...great design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.