Saturday, September 21, 2013

Card Contest Winner


The theme of this year's card contest at the Rubber Stamp Event in Milwaukee was "Mailbox." My card won 1st place as voted by the vendors. I won $100 in money to spend at the show. The step card was created with a die by The Stamp Doctor. The mailbox was cut from a die I got for $1 at a garage sale. The tiny leaves were cut with a die by C. C. Designs. The envelope on the bottom left is a sticker. The stamps on the right were cut with Cuttlebug dies.  The paper lace is from The Paper Dreams Factory.

Have a great day.....................Paulette

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Paulette!! I knew you were good the first time I saw your post!! Wonderful step card!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Paulette! Awesome card, and so cute. The details are so real, there's no wonder you won 1st place. So festive and beautiful, especially the colors. TFS

    Mindy
    http://mulberrymindy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can certainly see why you won. This card is delightful. It's so full of details that it takes a bit to capture them all. It's like a treasure hunt. beautiful colours and I love the engineering of the step card. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.