Wednesday, September 19, 2012

It's Abby Again!

Abby is my favorite Ardith Trumpy stamp from the As the Crow Flies line of stamps that Stamp N Plus debuted this month.  Abby is stamp F-AT2.  I colored her with Prismacolor pencils.  I used a Persian Motif Spellbinders die to cut the doily and left the paper in the die and used a Q-tip and "Sky" chalk by Chalk-Ah-Lot to add the pale blue to the interior of the circle.  A dear friend crocheted the flower I used as am embellishment.

Have a great Wednesday!  Paulette Akagi

3 comments:

  1. Love the crocheted flower with the ribbon. Abby is adorable with the chalked doily behind her. Great choice of papers for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so sweet, and you know I love those little flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card--and that Abby is adorable!! The Persian motif doily is quite nice too. Now I'm off to check out these new Stamp N Plus stamps!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.