Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Mini Photo Album


The Penny Black Saturday Challenge for November is Anything But a Card.  I chose to make a mini photo book using a Penny Black die called silhouette lady.  I first created the book covers by covering cardboard rectangles with some silk tie fabric.  I added pages to the inside an attached the pages with gold cording through holes I punched on the pages.  I added some beads and extra cording as decoration.  I added a gold flower and some leaf sprigs as hair decoration.

My "Anything But a Card" book will make a little stocking stuffer........Paulette

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely-very striking with the colors you chose!
    Thanks for sharing you wonderful inspiration with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--what a gorgeous & creative project! Someone will be thrilled when they take this out of the stocking! Thanks so much for joining us at PBSC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.