Monday, October 3, 2016

Autumn Leaves


The Dies R Us Challenge #58 is The Leaves on the Tree.   I chose this wheelbarrow die from Die-namites as my focal point.  I added leaves cut with a Joy! Crafts die.  Added veins to the leaves with a gold Wink of Stella pen.  I used a Darice embossing folder to create the tan background.  I added an edging of gold with a Krylon pen.  Also added some gold cording and an Autumn sticker.

Hope you are enjoying the change of colors and cooler temps...Paulette

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Love all the Fall color yumminess in your creation! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘The Leaves on the Trees’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design. Love the leaves in the wheelbarrow and all the bling. Thanks for sharing with us at Dies R US. We hope to see more of your creations in future challenges.
    Kathy DRU
    DT A

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.