Sunday, July 24, 2016

Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer Kitty


The weather here in Madtown is sporting heat index values in the 100's.  Time to think of cooler temps.  There's a "Christmas in July" challenge over on the Hiding in My Craft Room blog HIMCR#260. 

Meet Rudolph!  He's a stamp I acquired back in the 90"s.  I think he's from All Night Media.  I added a bit of glitter to the snow and a dark pink rhinestone nose.  I think the sentiment is also from the same era and also All Night Media.  I punched out the snowflake, added a bit of glitter and a rhinestone center.

I've entered this in the "Christmas in July" Hiding in My Craft Room challenge HIMCR#260.

Thanks for visiting my blog---Keep cool!................Paulette

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love the kitty!!!! Thanks for playing along at Hiding In My Craft Room!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.