Monday, April 25, 2016

Black and White Challenge



Dies R Us Challenge #47 is Black & White.  This black butterfly was hiding out under my craft table today.  I used a die by Marianne Creatables to cut it out.  As usual any opportunity to divert my attention from cleaning up my craft area is a welcome diversion.  I remembered this B&W cardstock from DCWV and found some black rhinestone flourishes I had recently purchased at a stamp show.  In less than 5 minutes this easy-peasy card was done.  I'm out of the mood now for clean-up chores but I love my card!

Have a great day............................................Paulette

2 comments:

  1. Well I'm glad you pulled this beauty out of it's hiding place! LOL ... BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘BLACK & WHITE’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.