Thursday, January 7, 2016

Repurposing Junk Mail

One of my groups of papercrafting friends, the Meerkats, is currently having a Junk Mail Challenge.  We are also trying out a new format that uses the Rolodex card as the base.  Here are my first two rolo cards that I have made for this challenge:

I used a Lang catalog for the images and titled this one Dreaming of Paris:



*********************************************************************************


 This is a bit autobiographical as I've had the bah-humbugs over the holidays and the winter blahs in general. The girl is from one of those pesky subscription flyers they stuff in magazines---aptly named flyers as they fly out when you open the magazine. The coffee and words are from a Lang Co. catalog.


Thanks for stopping by.....................Paulette

1 comment:

  1. Both are awesome, Paulette! I have to remind myself of how small these are IRL...so much fabulous detail. Great collaging.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.