Monday, August 10, 2015

Upsy Daisy Birthday



The August Sketch Challenge on the Die-Namites Blog is to base your design on one of the sketches shown here:


I chose this Daisy Bunch die:

I used Sketch #4 as the basis for my design.  I used a scalloped circle Spellbinders die to cut the frame.  I outlined the edges of the circle cut out with a gold leaf Krylon pen.  I cut the daisy die with green and yellow papers and paper pieced the flowers onto the green die cut.  The Happy Birthday is an Endless Creations stamp and I cut the banner free-hand and outlined the edges with the Krylon pen.  I added yellow Stickles to the centers and tapped the Krylon against a pencil to create some gold splatters.  I added some gingham ribbon.
Hope your day is as happy as these daisies........Paulette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.