Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Summertime in Venice



One afternoon in Venice was just not enough time...my dream is to return to this magical city for an extended stay. 
 I created this card for the July Challenge on the Rubber Dance Art Stamps blog.  This stamp is from Rubber Dance Art Stamps.  My photo is a bit dark and the actual colors are more true to the colors pictured in this color chart.
I used DCWV papers and the flourish was cut with an Ellentina die.  I added paper flowers and the flower centers were made with cinnamon Stickles.

Dreaming of spending some time on the Grand Canal.......Paulette

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Paulette! I have never been to Venice, but I sure would love to go some day ...
    Thank you so much for using my stamp and entering our July challenge! :)
    I hope you'll join us in our August challenge as well.
    Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Thank you for entering the Rubber Dance Challenge. Hugs, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I like how you offset the image. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.