Saturday, January 31, 2015

Proud as a Peacock



On Saturdays over on Splitcoaststampers they have an Inspiration Challenge.  It's my favorite challenge of the week.  The hostess posts a link to a catalog, a Pinterest board or a blog.  We are to use the images on the site as inspiration to design a card.

This week's challenge was to use the images of candles posted on My Favorite Candles Pinterest Board with over 200 candles.

Read more: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/inspiration-f88/ic478-favorite-candles-board-%7B01-31-15%7D-t596239.html#ixzz3QSnlJz77

 As soon as I saw this candle: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/387591111656316834/, I was inspired to make this peacock feather card.  Easy peasy!!!...just picked this scrap of DCWV Royal Garden paper off my craft room floor this evening.  I matted the feather panel on a gold foil matt and attached it to a pale turquoise card, added some bling (inspired by the candle) and that was it.  It's getting a lot of comments from the gals over on Splitcoaststampers.

Thanks for stopping by......................Paulette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.