Monday, September 8, 2014

Taylored Expressions Sketch Selfie Share Challenge


There's a "Triple S Challenge" over on the Taylored Expressions Blog.  I followed the sketch...I took a selfie (yuck) and now I'm sharing here on my blog and over on the TE blog also.

I used Taylored Expressions stamp set entitled "Lani."  She reminds me of my granddaughter, Chelsea, who has been dancing hula since she was 4 years old.  I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils.  The pattern paper is Graphic 45.  I sponged the image and the flower with Ranger TH Distress Inks---wild honey & dried marigold.  The yellow flower was made with a Stampin Up blossom punch.  The leaf was cut from a Ellentina die.  An orange paper flower and a rhinestone were added embellishments.

SSSH!  Chelsea's 17th birthday is next month, this will be her card.
       Much Aloha, Paulette Akagi

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card for your granddaughter! And what do you mean, yuck!? Your selfie is positively lovely! Thanks so much for participating!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.