Monday, July 14, 2014

Contest Winner!

 



I entered this card at the Rubber Stamp Events show in West Bend, WI. Theme was "Cinderella." I originally sent the card in without the word label and flourish. Barb from Rubber Stamp Events was nice enough to call me to say that my card did not meet the requirements for the contest---must have some stamping. I remade the card and added the stamped label and flourish. The Cinderella and carriage embossing folders were acquired at a garage sale for 50 cents for the set. My card won $50 for 3rd place!!!


The "Dream" stamp is from a set of Stamp N Plus Scrap N word set.  You can order this set by calling LuAnn at:(715) 271-1873

Thanks for stopping by, may all your dreams come
               true....................Paulette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.