Monday, February 4, 2013

Iris Fold Valentine


Time to feature another Stamp N Plus Valentine stamp.  This stamp is W-IR-155.  I stamped the image on white cardstock and cut out the heart area with a craft knife.  The stamp has a pattern on the open area of the heart that gives you the guide for placing your folded paper strips.  In this card I did not use folded paper---I used the same ribbon that I used as the embellishment.  I cut the ribbon in half lengthwise and the finished edges of the ribbon were placed on the guidelines where you would ordinarily place the folded edge of your paper strips.  The image was colored with Prismacolor pencils and embellished with a rhinestone brad and a fluffy pink feather.  A pink silk flower was added to the side ribbon.  The white cardstock was mounted on a scalloped rectangle that had been  cut with a Spellbinders die and dry embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.   This was mounted on dark pink textured cardstock and then onto a white cardstock base.

Have a great Monday____Paulette Akagi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.