Thursday, May 31, 2012

Dieting Tip



I participate in a lot of Artist Trading Card swaps on Splitcoaststampers.  My favorite ATC swaps are the Pick a Theme Swaps.  In PAT Swaps you are in a group of 5 and you make a card for each of the other swapper"s themes and they each make a card for you featuring the theme you choose.  A swapper in my group wanted Diet Tips as her theme.  I found this cartoon on the internet and altered it by adding a different background, artwork for the wall, an earring and the quilled hat.  And the best embellishment of all---the tiny tear.

2 comments:

  1. This atc is hilarious. The details are so fun...the picture hanging on the wall, the quilled hat, and yes, that tiny tear!
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I value your feedback.